Welcome to Huntsville #SoMeT13US attendees! We are thrilled to be hosting the 2013 Social Media Tourism Symposium in the Rocket City. To make your conference even more fun and let you enjoy our city while you are here, we’ve created this SoMeT13US Guide to Huntsville.
SoMeT13US Guide to Huntsville: Entertainment
- See the sights: Directory of Huntsville attractions
- Get out! Directory of Huntsville Parks and Hiking Trails
- What’s happening: Visit our events calendar to see what’s going on
SoMeT13US Guide to Huntsville: Discounts
We’re glad you’re in Huntsville! And our local retailers are showing it by giving SoMeT13US attendees some great discounts!
SoMeT13US Guide to Huntsville: Eating Out
- Like craft beer? Check out Huntsville’s local breweries
- Love food trucks? Visit our food truck guide
- Not sure what you want? The Huntsville/Madison County Convention & Visitors Bureau has a great dining guide to Madison County
- Food close by: Restaurants at Bridgestreet
Looking for some advice on where to eat?
SoMeT13US Guide to Huntsville: Conference Information
So who are we? Our Valley Events connects people with events and activities in Huntsville and North Alabama. Our Digital Wizard Larkin will be attending #SoMeT13US.
SoMeTUS13 on Twitter
Remember to follow all the #SoMeT13US action on Twitter!
Tweets about “#SoMeT13US”