When I was little (obviously I’m talking about little in age and not height) and someone really cool had birthday, there was only one place to go: Showbiz Pizza. If you’re a true child of the 80’s (or had a child in the 80’s) you’re already reliving the awesomeness or the horror, depending on your perspective.
Lowe Mill artist Matt Bakula used his fond memories of Showbiz Pizza as the inspiration for Lowe Mill’s first Halloween party, the Pizza Party Massacre, happening this Saturday October 26, 2013. As the title suggests this is no kids party. But folks 18 and up will have a ball! Though I can’t say you’ll ever think of Showbiz Pizza the same way again…
I stopped by Lowe Mill earlier this week to get a sneak peak of Matt’s work in progress.
Meet the Pizza Party Massacre Creatures
Just like at Showbiz Pizza, the Pizza Party Massacre will be filled with memorable characters, all made in house at Lowe Mill and designed by Matt Bakula. Here’s a few of the creepy characters you’ll meet as you rotate through Lowe Mill.
Pizza Party Massacre: Games
What was the best part of Showbiz Pizza? The games! And you can be certain the Pizza Party Massacre will have plenty of games for you to play.
Here’s just a few of the night’s games:
- Win, Play, Lose
- Win Your Father’s Approval
- Play This Game or the Bunny Gets It
- What’s in the Box?
Pizza Party Massacre: The Details
So here’s what you need to know:
- Party starts at 8pm on the 1st floor of Lowe Mill
- It’s $10 to get in
- Admission includes Showbiz approved cuisine of pizza and cupcakes
- Want something to drink? Go for it! It’s BYOB
- Dress up! Remember this is a Halloween party folks!
- The event may sound like a kids party, but this is really intended for folks 18 and up
Date: Saturday, October 26th
Location: Lowe Mill Arts and Entertainment