Comic Hailey Boyle wants you to stick around after her Huntsville show at Stand Up Live and give her a hug! She says it’s good for your health!
She always hangs around after a show to meet people (even during flu season). She’ll surely make friends during her Huntsville debut on October 3.
We got to speak with Hailey recently and, in between fits of laughter, learned a little bit about this hard-working comic.
1. A friend signed her up to a comedy competition!
The competition was The Fairbanks Funny Festival (yes, in Alaska!!) and she got on stage in front of 450 people…. and never looked back. Things happened pretty quickly after that, and she’s been a working comic for 17 years.
2. No one ever told her she should be a comic.
BUT… they did tell her she cheered them up. And that she was so funny she should be a nurse or a teacher.
3. She’s not just funny, she’s aggressively funny.
Even though Hailey says to bring your Nana to the show, she is a blue comic and not afraid to “go there”. And even though she’s nursed her son on stage during a gig (out of necessity for this single mom), she’s not a mom comic. Bring your mom friends though, and your boys (and your Nana). She makes comedy palatable for everyone.
Hailey Boyle, Stand Up Live
Thursday, October 3, 7:00 pm
- Hailey Boyle – October 3, 7pm
- Kountry Wayne, October 4 – 6, five performances
- The Great Diaper Drive Featuring LOCASH & Walker Hayes, October 7, 7 pm
- Cindy Kaza, October 8, 7 pm
- Doug Stanhope, October 10, 9pm
- Sinbad, October 11 – 13, five performances
- Watch Jazzy & Toya Turnup, October 15, 7pm
- Ross Bennett – COMEDY! (for the rest of us), October 16, 7pm
- Fortune Feimster, October 17, 7pm
- John Heffron, October 18 – 20, four performances
- Ryan O’Flanagan, October 22, 7pm
- Funny As Ale, October 24, 7pm
- Sommore, October 25 – 27, five performances
- Rocky Dale Davis, October 31 – November 3, six performances