Don’t let Valentine’s Day sneak up on you.
Huntsville Valentine’s Day Guide 2019
To impress your Valentine’s sweetie, lock in your plans right now.
Options for Saturday, February 9
- Bee Mine Valentine Breakfast @ Huntsville Botanical Garden, $10 – $50
- Love the Outdoors Guided Hike @ Three Caves, Free
- Letterpress Valentines Walk-in Workshop @ Green Pea Press, Lowe Mill ARTS & Entertainment
Options for Thursday, February 14
- Pour Your Heart Out @ U.S. Space & Rocket Center, $45
- Valentine’s 2Chefs at The View @ Burritt on the Mountain, $95
- Love to Run Fun Run @ Fleet Feet
- Girl, Guy, Guitar @ Good Company Cafe, 5:30 – 8:30 pm
- Yellowhammer’s Valentines Karaoke & Pizza Party @ Lost Highway Bierhall
- Valentine’s 2Chefs at The View @ Burritt on the Mountain, 7 pm
- Sweets for My Sweetie: A Night of Music and Desserts @ Huntsville High School, 7:30 pm
Who says Valentine’s Day has to revolve around a significant other?
- Anti-Valentines Day @ Green Bus Brewing, 6 – 9 pm
If the restaurant you plan to take your partner to for Valentine’s dining offers reservations, it’s recommended to make them at least a week in advance, if not more.
Florists are SO BUSY on Valentine’s Day, your advance order is appreciated very much. Go ahead and order right now if you want to have flowers delivered or a special arrangement made.
On a Budget
Plan a hike or picnic in the park (depending on weather). Dining out can be cheap too… think Bandito Burrito, or find a new barbeque restaurant. Here’s a fun list to pick from.
And remember, you can always visit the Huntsville Museum of Art’s $5 after 5 pm on Thursdays, which happens to coincide with Valentine’s Day!