Summer is already halfway over, but there is still plenty of time to enjoy all of the warm weather activities Huntsville has to offer.
Here are some examples of End of Summer Bucket List items to cross off of your list.
When it comes to beautiful sights, Huntsville does not disappoint.
- Ride a bike for free around downtown Huntsville during the Greene Street Market
- Hop aboard the free Downtown trolley
- Hike trails at Monte Sano Mountain
- Go fishing on Green Mountain
Don’t let summer pass without taking advantage of good eats.
- Taste Gelato at Sam and Greg’s
- Sample local food at a Street Food Gathering
- Try local produce at a Farmer’s Market
Endure the heat and have some fun!
- Take in a summer concert (there are lots to choose from)
- See an outdoor movie at Movies in the Park
- Buy from local artists at the Friday Night Art Walk or a visit to Lowe Mill ARTS & Entertainment