Calendar Event Upgrades
Upgrade temporarily unavailable. Check back soon or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Have more than one event, an event series, or interested in an ad package? We’d love to chat about what we can do for you! Contact us for more info.
Event Submission Terms and Conditions: We Are Huntsville basic event listings are free of charge. All listings are at the sole discretion of We Are Huntsville (i.e., submitting a listing does not guarantee inclusion and events may be withdrawn at our discretion). We Are Huntsville is designed to list activities and events which are of interest to a wide audience from throughout the community, or those activities and events which serve to promote the North Alabama area itself. This is interpreted to mean that an event should be of interest to a cross section of individuals, which goes beyond the organization’s membership, and is likely to attract a reasonably large group of participants. We Are Huntsville does not list regularly scheduled religious or business events, yard sales, or events outside the Alabama Mountain Lakes region (16 counties in North Alabama). We also do not list recurring events that do not meaningfully change from week to week (i.e. karaoke, dance classes, etc) unless they are cultural events or benefit the general community as a whole. An event, generally speaking, is open to the public. We Are Huntsville reserves the right to edit submissions for grammar, style, accuracy, and content.
The types of events that would be suitable for the We Are Huntsville Calendar include:
- Major fund-raising events for non-profit organizations (Dinner Dances, Banquets, Carnivals, etc.)
- Significant Entertainment Events (Community Arts Concerts, Theatrical Productions, etc.)
- Significant Activities (Arts Festivals, etc.)
- Large Community Events important to scheduling
- Events or activities that our audience has deemed important (Farmers Markets, etc)
The types of events that would not be suitable might include the following:
- Yard and Garage Sales
- Weekly Bingo Sessions
- Recurring events that do not meaningfully change (Karaoke, Open Mike Night, Dance Classes, Fitness Classes, etc.)
- Small group activities (pizza sales, car washes, etc.)
- Support groups or meetings
- Events which would likely attract only those who are deeply involved with the organization; (monthly meetings, etc.)
- Business Open Houses, Grand Openings or Workshops
These guidelines are just that, guidelines, and are not meant to be an exhaustive list of what we do and do not include.
Please do not submit all information in ALL CAPS or with no Notes, only web links. This may cause your event entry approval to be delayed or even denied.