You have a lot of choices for how to spend New Year’s Eve.
But with all of these choices, I’m going to give you 3 good reasons to spend your New Year’s in Big Spring Park with Terramé and Operation Green Team.
And it’s going to be a blast!
#3 – It’s in Big Spring Park!
#2 – Entertainment
There is something for everyone at this New Year’s Eve celebration, and it’s all FREE!
- DJ in the park spinning at 6:00 pm
- Dress up as an Astronaut, Martian or Scout for prizes
- Enjoy Patriotic songs plus the top 2014 songs countdown at 10:00 pm
- Terrame’s QR Code Stroll which involves hunting for the codes and solving a riddle!
- Watch the “Moon Rise” before the rockets launch & fireworks start
#1 – Fireworks!
What’s better than an exciting New Year’s Eve countdown? One that includes FIREWORKS at midnight!
Where: Big Spring Park West
When: December, 31, 2014
What Time: 6:00 pm – midnight