This year, instead of vague and lofty resolutions, why not eat your way through 2016 by taking on a foodie challenge?
Below are 12 challenges, one for each month.
Complete them all and you’ll have an expanded knowledge of local food options and happy tastebuds. Which sounds like a solid year to me.
2016 Huntsville Foodie Challenge
2. Try 3 food trucks.
4. Sample 10 new to you dishes from our list of 100 things to eat.
6. Buy produce at a local farmer’s market.
7. Take a food tour.
8. Try 5 new to you restaurants. Not sure where to start? Let Huntsville Eats help you find something tasty.
10. Eat something you’ve never had before. If you usually stick to meat and potatoes, branch out to Greek, Indian, Vietnamese, or Thai. If you are a more adventurous sort, try tongue, alligator, or kimchi.
11. Order a flight at a local brewery.