It’s a new year, and a new clean slate to fill with memories and experiences.
Whether you have a specific resolution this year or just have a list of things you’d like to do, we’ve gathered nineteen different things to do in 2019 that will make it your best year yet.
19 Things to Do in Huntsville in 2019
2. Listen to your Dad and try a new hobby at Topgolf Huntsville.
3. Fill the new year with music by checking out classical (and contemporary) concerts by the Huntsville Symphony Orchestra.
5. Celebrate Alabama’s Bicentennial and learn a little bit about Huntsville’s history at Constitution Village (re-opening in Spring 2019).
7. Finally see that Broadway show by checking out Broadway Theater League’s 2018-2019 season.
8. Play kickball! Learn an easy sport and make new friends by joining a Go Kickball league.
10. Help out a furry friend by volunteering or fostering at Huntsville Animal Services, A New Leash on Life, Friends of Rescue, Forgotten Felines, AFK Cat Rescue, Madison Animal Rescue Foundation, and Felines and Canines Rescue Center.
11. Experience a new appreciation for art, learn pottery, or see a show at Lowe Mill ARTS and Entertainment. New shops and exhibitions open up all the time, and there is always a concert or show to catch.
13. Explore space at the U.S. Space and Rocket Center, with both their permanent and traveling exhibits there is always something new to learn about space, science, art, and mathematics.
16. Learn more about the Animal Kingdom at Burritt on the Mountain’s Farm area and Harmony Park Safari.
17. Who says shopping can’t be a goal? Check out new and interesting shops in the Lincoln Mill area and the Shops at Clinton Row.
19. Give yourself a reward for CRUSHING some of the goals on this list by playing at Stars and Strikes, or Insanity Skate Complex.
Looking for even more to do in 2019? Check out these Geeky events!