That turkey is staring us in the face? I can feel it.
Thanksgiving is coming!
Thanksgiving is a wonderful holiday in which I get to indulge in one of my favorite pastimes – eating sweet potato casserole. But it can also be stressful (just a little bit).
Why I Freak Out Every Thanksgiving in Huntsville
1. Who’s eating where at what time, with which family and when?
2. What dishes to make? Because Pinterest stresses me out!
3. Traditional Thanksgiving Day hike with the Land Trust.
4. Getting a good spot in line for Huntsville Botanical Gardens Galaxy of Lights. You know it’s worth getting there early.
5. The option to eat early and spend the evening cheering at a Havoc hockey game!
6. Leftovers! Plus pie!
7. The right stretchy pants that make it worth the whip cream to pumpkin pie ratio on your plate.
8. Finding out you can order chicken and dressing by the pan from Blue Plate Cafe.
9. Realizing that I need to actually start buying some Christmas presents! <plans weekend shopping>
10. Putting the Christmas tree up with the family! It’s just never too early, no matter how many memes I see.
What freaks you out every Thanksgiving?
Also, if you are planning an escape, check our calendar for some fun events that can help you “have other plans” for Thanksgiving weekend!