We all find ourselves alone at lunch from time to time. And rather than bum a frozen meal off a co-worker, you want nothing more than a hot meal and to get out of the office.
Never fear…..we’re here to help with the best solo lunch spots in Huntsville!
5 of the Best Solo Lunch Spots in Huntsville
1. Hildegard’s German Cuisine
- TVs, music, and plenty of seating make this a great choice for solo lunch. Enjoy all your favorites from their German cuisine buffet.
2. Edgars Bakery
- This new spot in Providence is serving up delicious deli items. Sit on the patio in warmer weather, and don’t forget to take a sweet treat to go.
3. Wish You Were Beer
- Order a bowl of Pho from next door at Pho 89 and take it over to pair with your favorite brew at Wish You Were Beer.
4. Dolce Pan Bakery
- Long counters make it the perfect place to take a break from the work day. Follow them on Facebook for the daily features.
5. A.M. Booth’s Lumberyard Kitchen
- The crowd is always friendly and they serve brunch items until 3:00 pm each day.
Don’t miss Part 1! You can read it here.