Spring felt like it would never get here. But it finally did.
And now it is blazing a glorious trail toward summer.
It’s the time of year when the bugs aren’t too bad, the humidity isn’t too high, and summer vacation is mere weeks away.
There are so many good things about the amazing month of May, only one thing can get me down. And that is having to mow the grass (especially after all of this rain). Can I get an Amen?
I must confess though, I am a little freaked out. The weekends are filling up so fast that I can’t do half of the things that I want to do. I hate saying no to a fun event with friends.
So here’s to squeezing every ounce of fun out of those extra hours of daylight!
Hey, I’m going to make the most of May.
Why May is Amazing in Huntsville
1. Shorts weather!
2. School’s almost out. (Wait….is that a good thing?)
3. Making plans for Memorial Day Weekend.
4. Outdoor concerts. Like these!
5. Pools are almost open. So ready to go swimming.
6. Grilling out every weekend.
7. Summer blockbuster movies. Still haven’t seen Captain America: Civil War yet, so no spoilers.
8. It’s Farmer’s Market & CSA season. HELLO fresh fruits and veggies!
9. It’s fruity beer season. I made that up, but I am looking forward to trying some new brews with fruit flavors and fun fruity titles.
10. You can’t turn around without seeing a food truck somewhere. That’s good thing.
11. It’s patio season. There are so many great patios in town. Do you have a favorite?
What’s your favorite month and why? I would love you to tell me in the comments.