Well, since it’s Monday, most of us are at work, school and any other Monday obligations. But that doesn’t mean we can’t still make the most of this Leap Day 2016.
We put together a list!
Maybe one will work for you and this extra 24 hours that only comes every 4 years will give you a sense of accomplishment!
29 Things to do in Huntsville on Leap Year Day 2016
1.Drink a local craft beer.
2. Feed the ducks in Big Spring Park.
3. Eat lunch at a local restaurant.
4. Drive by the U.S. Space & Rocket Center and wave hello to the rocket.
5. Recycle something.
6. Plan a road trip.
7. Buy something locally made (art, music, chocolate, etc.).
8. Download that book you’ve been wanting to read. Or better yet….
9. Get a library card.
10. Drive up to the top of Monte Sano and see the city lights.
11. Buy theatre tickets.
12. Throw out that thing that you haven’t been able to part with.
13. Work out / run / walk.
14. Watch a “how to” video on Youtube.
15. Reach out to a friend who moved away.
16. Eat dessert.
17. Phone a family member to say Hi.
18. Listen to music. Bonus if it’s live.
19. Have an impromptu dance party.
20. Give someone a compliment.
21. Play cards or a board game.
22. Wear your good makeup.
23. Read a blog (check!!!)
24. Make a donation to your favorite local non-profit.
25. File your taxes.
26. Brush up on the candidates so you can vote in the Alabama Primary tomorrow.
27. Get 5 minutes of sun on your face.
28. Blow bubbles.
29. Set a goal that you can attain in 4 years to celebrate on Leap Year Day 2020.