Today we are celebrating sunshine, warm(er) temperatures and the return of sandals.
That can only mean one thing…Spring is in the air.
In honor of this beautiful season, we made our top 10 list of ways we know Spring has arrived in Huntsville!
You Know It’s Spring in Huntsville – Top 10 List
1. Step outside and look around. The purple clover is all over your yard and the pollen has painted your car yellow. ACHOOOO! Bless you!
2. The restaurant patios are open. Enjoy this time when you can dine outdoors and not be drenched in sweat or covered in bugs. There may be a wait, but those seats are worth it!
4. Your Facebook feed is full of friends planning their beach trips and pool memberships.
5. About that weather. Spring means the forecast is 70 and sunny today but tomorrow will come with a severe weather event warning. Today is a good day to check your emergency plans and be sure you’re ready… just in case.
8. No more squinting at the setting sun on your rush hour drive down I-565, woo-hoo!
9. Seasonal beers, need we say more? This year, there’s even a special Panoply beer!
10. Speaking of Panoply…that’s a sure sign of Spring, isn’t it?
So that’s our Huntsville Spring list, what did we miss?
What would you add?