Rocket City Mom is an online parenting website created in 2010 by a local mom who was new to Huntsville and looking for information on raising kids in the Tennessee Valley. The site now has more than 10 regular contributors, all local moms and dads, who share their insights and experiences with the goal of making life just a little easier for other local parents. On the site, you'll find reviews of local attractions, a directory of services and businesses that have been mom approved, resource information (i.e. moms groups, support groups, birthday party planner, kids eat free) and much more! Follow us on Facebook or Twitter.
Posts by Jennifer Breuer:
- 5 Reasons to Attend the Learning Expo 2014
- Sam and Greg’s Pizzeria and Gelateria
- A Gym for Kids
- Athens Kiddie Carnival: A Local Gem
- Read a Book, Save a Bat
- Burritt on the Mountain: A Day of Family Fun
- Panoply with Kids
- Who Doesn’t Love Trucks?
- Preschool Skating Party
- 2nd Annual Summer Activities Fair Almost Here